The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997, states the priority when carrying out a risk assessment is to identify measures to avoid work in confined spaces.
Visual Testing Services has invested in remote inspection equipment and developed advanced techniques that put safety first and prevent unnecessary man entries.
- Identifying opportunities to inspect hazardous and inaccessible areas without entry.
- Preparing vessels safely – remote cleaning and cleanliness checks.
- Certified inspections using innovative robotic systems to provide safe access into hazardous areas.
- Employing online inspections to identify the need for entry or shutdown.
- Removal of any foreign objects and debris before buttoning up.
Remove the risk and safely inspect your: